Other Volunteer Opportunities
Ronald McDonald House Charities is always in need of assistance. Please consider the following ideas to help:
- Clean up around the House and yard.
- Clean and organize our kitchen. Like any house, the kitchen is the main hub. It needs to be cleaned, organized, and stocked on a regular basis.
- Organize and disinfect our playrooms. With many of our children immunosuppressed, it’s critical that our toys and play areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Show us your green thumb by helping to keep our garden areas and lawn looking bright for our guests.
- Sweep the walkways and wash windows.
- In the winter, we always need help shoveling after a nice snowfall!
- Help at our Spring and Fall Clean ups.
- Collect pull tabs from aluminum cans.
- Bake goodies for the families staying at the House.
- Purchase items from the “Wish List.”
- Provide hand-made items that could be given to families in need (i.e., knit hats/mittens, baby blankets, crib quilts).
- Cook a meal for the families staying at the House.
If you are interested in volunteering at the House, please contact Tara Hensley at 608.232.4671