Believing that every family deserves access to healthcare, RMHC-Madison creates, finds, and supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and their families. Guiding us in our mission are our core values:
- Lead with compassion
- Focus on the critical needs of families and children
- Celebrate the diversity of our people, families, and programs
- Support the health and wellbeing of families and their children
- Value the tradition and heritage of RMHC and the communities we serve
- Steward resources with accountability and transparency
A community where all families have access to healthcare and the support needed to fully participate in their children’s care.