RMHC & THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY
Helping to bridge access to health care around the world
RMHC relies on strong partnerships with the medical community to enable family-centered care:
- Families being cared for at 90 percent of the top children’s hospitals in the world have access to one or more of our three core programs.
- Grants to other non-profit organizations that also serve children and families.
In addition, medical professionals contribute to RMHC in a variety of different ways which enable us to expand our program capacity and help change children’s lives around the world:
- They are actively engaged as members of the RMHC Global and local boards of directors.
- They provide land for Ronald McDonald Houses and/or spaces within hospitals for Ronald McDonald Family Rooms.
- They assist with operating costs and donations of in-kind services.
- They volunteer their time and services on Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles and with other programs.