COLLECT PULL TABS
Collecting pull tabs is a great way to teach kids about philanthropy and the importance of recycling while raising funds to help children and their families at the same time. Nearly $10,000 is raised for RMHC-Madison each year through pull tab collections!
How to Start Collecting
There are many ways to organize a pull tab campaign. Schools can start a collection as part of a math project (learning to count, measure, weigh, etc.). Groups like 4H clubs and Scout Troops can make pull tab collections a community-wide effort.
We offer RMHC pull tab collection containers in the shape of a house for collection. We can provide up to 10 small pull tab collection houses at no charge to get you started. You can also make your own unique collection containers using the labels below.
- Download Small Labels (4 labels/sheet – Avery 6878)
- Download Large Labels (1 label/sheet – Avery 8165)
- Pull Tab Flyer
What to Do with the Tabs
- Take your collection to your local recycling center (e.g. Resource Solutions in Madison) and tell them it’s for RMHC-Madison
- Take the tabs to a participating McDonald’s restaurant
- Bring the tabs to us at the Ronald McDonald House, 2716 Marshall Court, Madison