RONALD MCDONALD FAMILY ROOM®
Offering a place to rest and regroup at the hospital
When families walk into the Ronald McDonald Family Room, we want them to forget they’re in a hospital. The Ronald McDonald Family Room offers families a place to rest and regroup right at the hospital, just moments away from their sick child.
Help Children Heal and Cope Better
Research shows that a family presence in the hospital helps children heal and cope better. Staying close by allows parents to better communicate with their child’s medical team and improves adherence to complicated treatment plans.
Services for Families
On the third floor of St. Mary’s Hospital in Madison, the Ronald McDonald Family Room is a space that includes:
- Four sleeping rooms, each with a private bath
- Shared kitchen and dining area
- Laundry facilities
- Living room with view of gardens
- Quiet room for privacy and reflection
- Computers, free WiFi and recharging stations
- Volunteers to assist families
You can reach the Ronald McDonald Family Room at St. Mary’s Hospital by calling: 608-229-8322